Masters Running

Happy Birthday Perchcreek!! (Read 408 times)

evanflein

I can't believe no one has started a birthday thread for Perch! Happy Birthday to the most ambitious knee-rehabber out there! Hope you get to do something fun and eat cake!
    SteveP

Happy Birthday Perch!!!! Did Tory and Sadie like your cake???

May you have many kicking miles.

SteveP

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear Perchcreek,

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy Birthday and many happy miles to come!!

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mariposai

Feliz Dia Perchcreek!!!!! I hope you had a great day!!!!

Here is your cake!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

happy happy birthday!!

denise

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy barethday

View Image......

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Hope you had a fun filled day.

coastwalker

I hope you had a great day, and ate lots of cake (whatever shape it came in...)!!

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Marathon Maniac #957

Probably too late now, but I hope you had a great day!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

Happy Birthday StevePerch!        Congratulations on the fastest rehab on record.   (as far as I know!)    I hope your next year is the best; you have certainly earned it.  

ok so this picture is a little big but it's your namesake.   (as far as I know  ;-)  )

you can look at it while eating more cake.  Smile

Happy Birthday to the one who mends faster than a child.  Have a great year.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Happy birthday!  I guess happy day after by the time you read this!  I hope you had a great day and a great celebration.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Maniac 505

hope you ate lots of cake <G>  Have a greta one
                                Another belated Happy Birthday wish.  I figure it's okay to post until you come on and thank everyone.