Masters Running

May I please join the group again? (Read 67 times)

arf

MM #405

Do you guys even remember me?   2012 was a crazy year for me!  Worked waaaaay too much to provide for both my kids in University now.    I kept running consistently but didn't compete in any races, just no time for that.   I hope it's OK that I jump in here.   Sure have missed my running familyCry 

..............arf  

Mariposai

Of course we remember you!!!

ohh ultra goddesss!!!

Welcome back!!!

Off to seek for a picture of you and I at the Wenatchee marathon of years back Wink

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

OMG, it's so good to see you and of course we will welcome you back! We've missed you, Colleen! I keep hoping you'll come up to run Equinox with me! I'll even do the ultra (40 miles) if you come up to do it!!!

arf

MM #405

Equinox would be a dream come true!   Possibly this year or next I promise!

Man it's good to be back!  Smile  

Marathon Maniac #957

Arf - how could we forget you!  Welcome back!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Oh My Gosh!!! ARF!!!!!!

SteveP

coastwalker

You don't have to ask - just join the fun. Welcome back, Arf!

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

......Always arf//................good to see you check in

we even hired a Clown to Welcome you back

ok,

he's scary, but he works cheap.

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

wildchild

Carolyn

Welcome  back Arf!  I look forward to meeting you at the Tunnel marathon!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

C-R

Hi Arf.

TW - in the parlance of my world "That ain't right."

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

arf

MM #405

Tomwhite, YIKES!   You do remember I have a CLOWN PHOBIA!!!!

Yay Wildchild!   See you at the Tunnel on your Birthday!  And Mariposai's too?   I'm bringing margaritas for everyone!

Thanks All

Welcome back!

I will have to show up at that Tunnel marathon, even though it is unlikely I'll be running it.  But I will celebrate with you all!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

King of PhotoShop

The question is not whether you can come back, it's, "Do you really want to be on a site with Spareribs?" I miss your posts, and dog stories too. Welcome, and give us a post to bring us up to date. How are you doing?  Spareribs

Arf, it's so good to hear from you.  I hope we'll be getting regular posts.\

TomS

#artbydmcbride

Get.out!

Hi arf!!  <waving>

Runners run