Masters Running

Sunday 4/28/13 Daily (Read 52 times)

Mariposai

Great choice, Mustang Sally. At times being the cheer-leader fits the soul better than being cheered.

Holly, go for it!!! Pennsylvania would be a great destination race, specially when you can hang out with some dear friends. YES, please write a race report! I so miss the Boston race report this year.

Troy, we saw Dr. Craig Grillo at the birthday party last night. We sure had fun talking about the Hammon boys Smile

OrangeMat, how are you doing? I was thinking of you today during my hike.

Abouelita Paavo, that grand baby girls of yours is adorable.

Spareribs, wishing you a great week! I am sure you will inspire your participants as always.

Enkephalin, that sounds like a fun race. Something to consider for the future!

TomWhite, I am scared of lightening.

Running report. 2 miles of trail running, but the funnest part of my day was hiking 15 miles on a new trail. We hiked 6 miles up to enjoy the most splendid view.

Worth going up, over and under so many fallen trees to get to the top, don't you think? Total elevation gain was about 2800Ft.

Then came home and  did a yummie BBQ meal.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Bushrat Runner

I really did go on a second run. Ended up with 15.7 or so miles. I'm tired. I should train more. But not today.

Marathon Maniac #957

Mariposai - beauitful!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."