Masters Running

Off Topic (Read 333 times)

TammyinGP

love this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTdGJuDZp4I I bet SrLopez loves this kind of stuff too Wink

Tammy

Slo

love this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTdGJuDZp4I I bet SrLopez loves this kind of stuff too Wink
      It'll have to wait till I get home but now it's clickable !
      TammyinGP

thanks. that'll make it easier and more tempting for SRL to click on it. he'll enjoy this.

Tammy

xor

Holy crap. 3 for 1. Bonus: the folks who never leave this area have no idea why this is what it is. Peeved.

TammyinGP

Holy crap. 3 for 1. Bonus: the folks who never leave this area have no idea why this is what it is. Peeved.
            peeved?!! aw c'mon . . . you didn't even chuckle? a little bit?? Wink

Tammy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks for the laugh, Tammy!
                I see great use for this song at Fenway in the bottom an inning when we're coming up and are behind. ("Let's get it started........) Big grin
                Masters 2000 miles

#artbydmcbride

Big grin

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

I already have this one on my mp3 player. Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Holy crap. 3 for 1.
                      Damm straight. ^5, Tammy!

King of PhotoShop

I was slightly more impressed by the sweet 16 my girlfriend ran today, and that's strictly ON TOPIC. Spareribs

#artbydmcbride

Aija ran 16 miles?? Confused

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!