Masters Running

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLY! (Read 169 times)

Dear Hally

Happy Birthday wishes to you---You are so good to others and today (and those that follow) is a day for others to be good to you! 

Enjoy!

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday, Hally-Barb!  We don't see you a lot around here, and I miss you....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy happy birthday, hally!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Hope your Birthday is wonderful.  Enjoy it!

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

SteveP

Happy B-Day Hally

SteveP

Henrun

Hally - Have a wonderful bday - and may the wind be at your back!

henrun and marj

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Hope you had a great day, Barb1!

happy-birthday.jpg :) image by star23_07

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Head Procrastinator

Thanks all. Miss you too Holly but I can barely keep up with the one place let alone two! I do peek in though so behave yourself eh?
                  ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

Belated birthday greetings, hally.  I hope you had a good one.

TomS

You deserve a whole year of good times.  Here's to that, and many, many more.

I agree, you do so much for us.  Thanks again for such a warm welcome in NYC last year!

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles

Top 'O the World!

Happy Birthday!!
                        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group