Masters Running

Sunday Daily, 12.2.12 (Read 401 times)

Mariposai

I would never run outside EVER because a) I do NOT have the typical runner body and b) I have vitiligo and varicose veins which make me look lumpy, bumpy and polka dotted. LOL.

well, we all have vitiligo and varicose veins and age marks and bulky tummies, etc, etc...

I am so glad we are not barbie dolls!, we are the real thing who is trying to do our best to stay healthy.

but...we are so much more than barbie dolls because we get out there and have fun exercising and doing way more than most of our age group can do!

BTW, you are way so cool!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

I am late to the party, but I did run 4 miles today.  Legs felt awful, so I just shuffled along nice and slow, and enjoyed the scenary.

Tramps, I'm so sorry to read about Koko, and your loss.   

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

My "issues" aren't with how I look.

me neither, . . . except when I look in the mirror.

I am so glad we are not barbie dolls!,

So are we. Anyone taking that first step to become a runner instantaneously becomes the most beautiful person in the world, . . . and, if you don't believe me, just ask any anyone I've even had the good fortune and luck to run with.  I dare you too. yippee, no wonder I love running so mu ch.

Come on, Carolyn.  Let's go run some trails and forget about Ribs.

Don't let ribs know but the fact that so many goddesses run trails and ultras nowadays has nothing to do with my obsess.., I mean contining interest in ultras even though they are too hard for me to do anymore

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Don't let ribs know but the fact that so many goddesses run trails and ultras nowadays has nothing to do with my obsess.., I mean continuing interest in ultras even though they are too hard for me to do anymore

Big grin

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance