Masters Running

Favorite Travel Pictures (Read 1985 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

great pictures, Mary--but how do you paste them into the thread?  I can't seem to do it with any that I copy off my harddrive and then try to paste into a response.  But I can copy them out of this thread and paste them in here.  Are you using an online storage?  I thought I knew how to do this, but now I'm confused

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Stumpy - I download to photobucket the pics I want to post here.  Once downloaded at photobucket, I copy  the "direct link," come back here and click the "mountain" button above, then paste the link into that box.  Eric has made it so that the photo is automatically resized to fit the posting box.

To get the direct link from photobucket, you just need to place your cursor over the pic you want, and a list of links opens up below the photo.  The direct link is the second one.

Clear as mud now??

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Stumpy - I do the same thing as Leslie, I just use www.picturetrail.com for my photos.   Same deal though .....

good luck and yell if you need help!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Henrun

<input type="checkbox" name="selectedmediaDummy[]" id="chk_0" value="spain075.jpg" onclick="tr('album_thumb_filename_checkbox_click');objThumbview.handleImageCheck(event);objThumbview.handleImageCheckPersist(this);" /> <label>spain075.jpg</label>

Henrun

spain075.jpg Andalucia image by mradin99

<input type="checkbox" onclick="tr('album_thumb_filename_checkbox_click');objThumbview.handleImageCheck(event);objThumbview.handleImageCheckPersist(this);" value="spain075.jpg" id="chk_0" name="selectedmediaDummy[]" /> <label>spain075.jpg</label>

Share <label>Email & IM</label> <input type="text" oncontextmenu="linksMo.handleContextMenuOpen('0');" onclick="tr('album_thumb_link_code_click');trackCodeClick(event,'image','0'); copyToClipboard(this);" readonly="readonly" value="http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/rr229/mradin99/?action=view&amp;current=spain075.jpg" id="fullsizecode0" name="fullsizecode0" class="txtCode" />
            D
            Henrun

I tried to post as suggested, but made a mess of it. Above photo is of the Alhambra in Seville Spain on our bike trip last fall. I tried posting another photo from Barcelona but failed. Good luck Stumpy and others.

Leslie
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

MM #7877

We came across "mom" and 3 of her cubs one evening during a hike. No problem passing her the first time. But coming back about an hour later; one of the cubs became curious and began to come towards us. Mom raced down the tree, snorted and then did a bluff charge. She then got her cub off the path and let us pass.

Philippians 4:13.

D - I pooed my pants a bit just thinking about that!   Great picture, though.

At Squaw Valley up on top of the mountain during the annual pre-race ceremony the day before the running of Western States:

Leslie
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

I look my best blurry!

A couple of the beautiful sunrises!  Everyone was so different!  I'm so glad I'm an early riser!

Wild mustang colt.  Sooo cute!

Another sunrise!

My annual nude mermaid!  My kids are humiliated!  Didn't quite finish her and we had the only 15 minutes of rain all week!  Figures!  

Precious new nephew Finn.  We got to meet him on out way to and from the beach.  2 weeks old in this shot.

My kiddos with little Finn and me with 2 of my beach buddies!  Running on the beach is harder than it seems!

MrH

A good place for a runner's getaway ... Blowing Rock, NC.

It's at 3500-4500 elevation so enough to provide some relief from the summer heat.

But what makes it suited for runners is the Moses Cone Park with 26 miles of sand/gravel trails with both hills  and flat circuits.

This is a view of Moses Cone Manor House from Bass Lake (a 0.9 mile circuit).

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Wow, MrH - Great photo!

Fussy - The nude mermaid looks good.

Leslie
                          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

More pictures, please!   Thank you.  I loved them all.

Shackleford Trail near Yreka in North-East, CA.  It was a great horse  or walking trail, but a lousy running trail.  Too many rocks and roots.

Leslie
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Ok I'll play.  These pics are from my 10 miler in China.  95 deg, humid, and much closer to the equator than New England.  I think 8 laps around the park plus getting there and back got me 10 miles, and 10 pounds lighter (felt sick, that is too much water to lose).

Click on the first pic to see captions.

Craig

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10662448@N07/sets/72157601078035312/show/

Not sure if I embedded this URL correctly

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"