Masters Running

Buckley Heritage Days 5K (Read 188 times)

SteveP

Noah and Grampy wanted to race.

Noah and Grampy found a good pace

We passed a guy

We passed a girl

Noah and Grampy took 3rd place

That's what I'm talkin about.

SteveP

SteveP., Thanks for the nice home town race and cute Noah pictures. 

Yesterday was a day off,  but I ate junk  food like a dumbo, and had cramps in my legs for a long time in the night.  Disgusted with myself, (or, what the heck?).    I'll stop doing that kind of eating when I grow up. Anyway, I plan to go to the bike path and do a 25 min all run, no walk.  Also will run/walk for an hour total in order to get ready for my 4.4 race on Aug 15 th with Econo and her two sisters and maybe a granson or two. 

Good runs today, everyone!    Woods Lady

Nice race Steve! Way too start Noah off while he's young

Steve thought I would let you know that w/DW out of town this week I did laundry & discovered DS has some Batman underwear

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

That's what it's all about, Steve.  A good time and good company.  Congratulations to you and Noah.

TomS

dg.

Slo

One of the best 5k race reports I have ever read !
              TammyinGP

Great report and pics Gramps!  congratulations!!

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Excellent fun, Steve, and and extremely cute Noah!  Congratulations on your 3rd place!

(I thought his name was Robin, though...)

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

King of PhotoShop

Great job, and very very fun pictures!  Spareribs
                      Excellent Steve! I think your sweet grandkiddo is saying that he has the kewlest grampy ever.

Nice running!

Steve - I think there's a future for you writing children's books! Great job today, and even better pictures.
                        spacityrunner

Love the photos and the story...sweet!

Trails Rock!