Masters Running

Ask Spareribs, Part 12 (Read 468 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Hey, we saw Foreigner (or some portion of them) last summer with Styx (or some portion of them). We also saw REO Speedwagon (or some portion of them), America (or some portion of them) and The Doobie Brothers (or some portion of them). So the music of the 70’s and 80’s is still around, just a little frayed around the edges.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

King of PhotoShop

Yes Stumpy, I confess you are right, and the distinction is an important one. I hope you did like my Donna Summer link I gave La T. however. Now that stuff was all disco. Spareribs

Head Procrastinator

<snork> He called you stumpy, you gonna take that Holly? Shocked</snork>
        ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
        stumpy77

Trails are hard!

holly and I already worked out that stumpy thing a while ago Wink ribs--I confess that I did look, despite a life long dislike of disco. guess I've mellowed a little, it wasn't that bad. And I've even listened to solarmix9 and liked some of the songs. Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Top 'O the World!

Hey, we saw Foreigner (or some portion of them) last summer with Styx (or some portion of them). We also saw REO Speedwagon (or some portion of them), America (or some portion of them) and The Doobie Brothers (or some portion of them). So the music of the 70’s and 80’s is still around, just a little frayed around the edges.
            Hey! We saw Genesis (most of 'em) last fall (good show, ran late - made the am 5k a little wobbly Wink ) Fragment of Bad Company, Air Supply, Firefall, some one-armed drummer..........& The Police are playing Red Rocks this coming Summer..... & "Learn Disco": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMAaBlcNy74 & "Born to be Alive": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lop9pH1Icno&feature=related
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

King of PhotoShop

mtnchick, you are the woman that I've always dreamed of. I knew it from the start. I saw your face and that's the last I've seen of my heart. Spareribs

Top 'O the World!

ROFLMAO!!! how did you know I was in that youtube??
                Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group