Masters Running

JULY Challenge (Read 52 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 12 dumbbell curls and 3 x 15 triceps extensions.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 shoulder extensions

Marathon Maniac #957

3 x 15 lateral raises yesterday

3 x 15 dumbbell curls today

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 12 dumbbell curls and 3 x 15 triceps extensions.

jeffdonahue

Did 2x12 military presses and

1x12 lateral raises today

i know I didnt start at the beginning of the month but I'll try to keep up till the end.

Mike E

MM #5615

3x15 lateral raises

jeffdonahue

3x12 bench press

3x12 dumbbell curls

Mike E

MM #5615

3x12 curls and 3x15 triceps extensions

Marathon Maniac #957

I missed a couple days, so today I did 3 x 15 lateral raises, dumbbell curls and triceps extensions.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

3x15 lateral raises.  I hope enke has some dumbbells at her place...

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 12 curls and 3 x 15 triceps extensions...yes, they were whimpy...but I did them...it is a challenge after all...

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 lateral raises...very light weights...I'll pick it up when I get home.

Marathon Maniac #957

With yesterday's canoe workout, I figured that was enough for my arms and shoulders (and back). Took today off, but will be back at it tomorrow.

Marathon Maniac #957

3 x 15 shoulder presses, dumbbell curls, and triceps extensions.  10-lb weights for the shoulder presses and extensions, 15-lb weights for the dumbbell curls.

Mike E

MM #5615

3x12 curls and 3x15 triceps extensions...man, my biceps are sore from, yesterday.