Masters Running

May I be silly for a minute (grins)...true story (Read 336 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

I have a secret admirer... As I came home from my run tonight, I was met by a neighbor of mine walking his dog.....who is gay, and is 72 years old he says (his BF was right there too) While I don't agree with the lifestyle, I try and look at the person. This particular guy is very nice and is always interested in what I am doing, and always asks how my run went. He lives right across from me on the downstairs Apt, while this Lady Gal lives on the 2nd story apt right across from me. He told me the Gal upstairs across from me has complained to him because I sun bath on my patio, and she doesn't like it (bitchy woman he called her) I have to admit I lay out on my patio a lot when it is sunny and warm out, and love to tan. I also admitted a few times I have probably walked in front of my patio door in my undies and my neighbor Lady has seen me......always made me embarrassed when I knew she had seen me like that. I told him I would close my blinds more often so that wouldn't happen, and he said NO NO NO.........don't do that, as I think you have a great body. He said if he were me.....he would be on the patio doing the same thing. Ok......I am not saying I have a great body or anything. But this guy thinks I do which makes me think.......do I close my blinds or what? (hehe)......A female about my own age is bitching, while a gay guy is telling me not to stop. Well then.....I guess I am more attractive to men, than women (huh?) Hey, I know he is only "sorta" kidding, but I think my blinds are closed from now on......what's wrong with my bitchy neighbor lady. Oh.......maybe she doesn't like men (grins)------TimBo (hey, this is taper time Ya know)

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Prince of Fatness

I was met by a neighbor of mine walking his dog.....who is gay

So what you are saying is that you have a neighbor who's dog is gay?

Not at it at all. 

I think maybe she's gay too!  The dog?  Is just confused!!!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Tim, you can sun bathe in my back yard anytime! Too bad there is no sun in new england in fall.

She's just jealous that she isnt as built as you are. Let it go and keep on keeping on.

Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Heaven knows I'm not the one to be giving advice (although it nevr stops me). 

Do nothing different than you usually do.  Continue to sun bath on the patio.  Leave your blinds open if you prefer.  She probably has blinds too and can close her's if she is distracted.  You say she is bitchy?  Be glad you're not married to her.

Take her ovr a plate of freshly backed cookies...maybe one with a smiley face.... just because your neighbors.  Take the guy downstairs some cookies too.....and some kibble for the dog.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            wildchild

Carolyn

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Run the race God set B4U

LOL!  That's a funny story  Smile
                5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Well, Tim, you would double your chances for a date on the weekend.  I'm just saying.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #3309

Now, that is very funny....it doubles my chances (that is priceless) But I think I will keep with my own way of thinking.......my neighbor lady needs to get a life.....and enjoy the "eye candy" (grins)----TimBO-----Laura has room for me on her patio (smiles)

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Thats my life philosophy. Take time to smell the roses and admire the eye candy! Why do you think I am a triathlete???

Kevin, youre a riot. Now get your butt back to the newbie board and check in with us.

Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.