Mike E

MM #5615

2x15 Back Extensions and 2x15 Calf Raises on each leg

Mike E

MM #5615

2x25 Triceps Extensions and 2x25 Lateral Raises

Mike E

MM #5615

2x15 Back Extensions and 2x15 Calf Raises on each leg.

Mike E

MM #5615

TammyinGP

you are doing great mike. So consistent and always checking in.

I'm off the wagon again. I re-strained my calf today after 1 mile into my run (and this was after 2 wks off already!) and have completely lost motivation for even these fairly simple exercises. I'm glad some of you are still sticking with it though!

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Tammy--my mom taught me to never ever give up.  So take care of your calf, but get back on the wagon...or I might have to come out there and chase you around with my slipper...that's what my mom always did.

Mariposai

Tammy--my mom taught me to never ever give up.  So take care of your calf, but get back on the wagon...or I might have to come out there and chase you around with my slipper...that's what my mom always did.

Well said, Mike...

Tamster will run the Ave of The Giants....

Even if I have to walk/running it with her!!

Rest up sistahhh...we have weeks before the Ave of the Giants!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

2x20 Back Extensions and 2x20 Calf Raises on each leg

Mike E

MM #5615

Mike E

MM #5615

2x20 Back Extensions and 2x20 Calf Raises on each leg.

Marathon Maniac #957

Yesterday did a bunch of stuff that I should have posted here, but got busy and had to leave for work.  Monday I did stuff, too, but forgot to post.  So, slacking a bit but still in....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Marathon Maniac #957

40 back extensions on the stability ball and 3 x 15 calf raises.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

2x20 Back Extensions and 2x20 Calf Raises on each leg.

Mike E

MM #5615

2x25 Triceps Extensions and 2x25 Lateral Raises.