Mike E

MM #5615

2x20 Back Extensions and 2x20 Calf Raises on each leg

Mike E

MM #5615

2x25 Triceps Extensions and 2x25 Lateral Raises

Mike E

MM #5615

2x20 Back Extensions and 2x20 Calf Raises on each leg.

Marathon Maniac #957

Okay, yesterday I did 45 back extensions and 45 calf raises, also 45 lateral raises and 45 triceps extensions.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

2x25 Triceps Extension and 2x25 Lateral Raises.

I almost skipped doing these, today, just to prove I wasn't obsessed...but then I realized I was kind of obsessed...

TammyinGP

Whoo Hoo!!    We've completed our year of challenges!

a special CONGRATS to Mike who stuck with the challenge for all 365 days, even when he had to get out of bed because he realized he forgot to do his pushups, or whatever, that day!

thanks to everyone who participated in our Year of Challenges - both by doing the exercises, helping me come up with fresh ideas, or leading the group for a month.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks, Holly and Tammy, for putting this together.

Marathon Maniac #957

a special CONGRATS to Mike who stuck with the challenge for all 365 days, even when he had to get out of bed because he realized he forgot to do his pushups, or whatever, that day!

I agree - well done, Mike!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."