Masters Running

Donna's Update (Read 316 times)

TomD

The cancer seems to be localized. We go to discuss our options next Monday with the doctor. She still coughs a lot and spits up blood in the morning mostly, when she first gets up. The longer she sleeps and the more she coughs, the more blood she spits up. Donna is her normal self the rest of the day. Coming in from the cold also causes her to cough. It is times like this that we treasure what we have with our love for each other. Donna just reminded me that the doctor needs to look at her CAT Scan and PET Scan to be sure that the cancer is localized. TomD
      I am keeping my fingers crossed for Donna. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for her and her family to go through.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

umwb

Adriana & I have somewhat of a similar situation going on, So we have an understanding of what you are feeling right now. Our family's prayers are with you and Donna.
        When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !

Ultrachick

You and Donna are in my thoughts, Tom. Think positively. Kelly
          If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.

King of PhotoShop

All the best to you both. Thinking of you. Spareribs
              We're pulling for you two, hoping for the best.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

dg.

Tom, thanks for letting keeping us updated. I hope the Cat scan & Pet scan both show it's localized. So sorry you're going through this. Hugs for you both.
                  Hoping for the best on the scans. Hang in there Tom. Hugs to you both.
                    yes, thank you for the update .........hope the scans show it is just localized - you will be both be in my thoughts and prayers.

denise

I'm hoping for the best possible news from the scans. My thoughts continue to be with both of you. Keep us posted. TomS
                        thanks Tom for the update. Continued prayers for healing and strength.........Smile
                        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                        coastwalker

Hi Tom, Thanks for the update. I also hope the the scans deliver as much good news as they can. The strength and dignity with which you both fight this battle has been and continues to be inspirational. Thank goodness that you have each other, and that we have both of you. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Tramps

In the range possibilities, "localized" is good, right? Thanks for the update. We're all hoping for the best.

Be safe. Be kind.

Keeping you two in my thoughts and prayers.

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

munchkn883

Keeping you both in my prayers. I think this is the most difficult time...waiting and not knowing. Keep positive thoughts.