Masters Running

40s 50s 60s+ On the Run w/e 12/09 (Read 278 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Leslie, nice going with Mr. Mr.  You did good.  Isn't/wasn't there a pop band called Mr. Mr.....I'll have to research that.

2.25 miles for me this afternoon. 

Enjoy!

There was, but for the life of me I can't think of any of their songs.  I suppose if I wasn't lazy there's this thing called google.

Nice to see the miles increasing, Ev.

6.25 miles for me this morning.  If life gets in the way of running, just declare it a cut-back week and go with it.  that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

6.25 miles for me this morning.  If life gets in the way of running, just declare it a cut-back week and go with it.  that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Big grin  I gotta remember that!

After meeting with my boss and clients yesterday morning, I went to Karen's office to meet up with her for a run.  I walked in and she says, "Hey, Kate's still on Skype.  She has a question for you."  So I sit down in front of Karen's computer and Kate says, "Do you remember the name of the place we stayed at in Squaw Valley?"  Me: "YOU GOT IN!!!"  And she and I started hootin' and hollerin'.  She got into Western States again.  YEA!!!!!  And Glen, the guy who paced her in 2010, has agreed to pace her this time around, as well, so the whole gang's going back!  I'm so excited!!

Needless to say, yesterday Karen and I had a good run.  Since we got a late start, we kept it easy and ended up with 14 instead of 15.  Today was a rest day, and it was so beautiful today that after church, Shorty and I went to the beach for a couple hours and collected shells and rocks.  It was a nice day.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance