Masters Running

Coach Bubba 20K Race Report (Read 292 times)

Man...that is great ..I surely envy that performance.....ya nailed it .....with AG awards.....wow.. Mt PBJ would be proud.... You are so ready for Boston...
    wildchild

Carolyn

Cool! Cool Do you know of anyone besides runners who look forward to being a year older? Well, OK, maybe teenagers who are looking forward to their drivers' licenses. Way to show those old geezers how to run!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Fabulous from start to finish Perchcreek! You have been running so well and so smart and the results reveal that. I was looking forward to reading this and the pay-off was great. Thanks for sharing the details and congratulations! You certainly entered your new age group with force and style. CNYrunner
          Wow Perch - that is an impressive race. So what kinds of sweets are we talking about here? Croissants? Cheese Danish? Fess up ...

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Marathon Maniac #957

Perch – You are fast! Congratulations on your AG win – excellent racing!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

The thing that strikes me here is your HR. It actually went down a bit as you ran! I suppose it has to do with the elevation changes and getting into a groove. But that has to be a sign of someone in great shape who has even better results coming up. Outstanding. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong