Masters Running

4.8.13 Monday's Daily (Read 46 times)

Great read, Ribs.

Tammy - Your son is quite the young man.  I'll be interested in hearing about his experiences at college.

I was suppose to run this a.m., but for some reason I just have a hard time getting up early on Mondays. . . . . Okay, let's be honest.  I have a hard time getting up early every morning, but Mondays seem to be especially hard.  So no running this morning, and by the time I got off work, it was windy and cold.  So I opted for my strength training this evening and will run in the a.m.

Decided today that I'm going all TRX this round of strength training with some exercise ball thrown in for more core.  Want to see what the TRX can do for me as opposed to just the free weights or a mix of both.  Interestingly, after I did all the exercises on the video, I decided to do bicycle crunches on my exercise ball.  My core was so tired, I had a hard time balancing on the ball.  First time that's happened, so I guess the core stuff with the TRX is going to be pretty darn good.

Okay - Had dinner, now I need a shower, then hittin' the hay.  Nite ~

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Bushrat Runner

Six miles today. Probably my last hot run for a while, as the news from my expeditor is they expect us to be cleared to leave the country tomorrow...in which case we will...