Masters Running

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Runningindc (Read 272 times)

Happy Birthday Liz!

I hope the day so far has been awesome and that the hours that remain even better. Here's  to a great year and a continued strong return to regular running! (you 10 mile run studette)

Karin

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy BIrthday!  Karin, you made me laugh with "studette!"  Liz, I'd love to run with you in DC some day.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy birthday, running.  I hope you're having a good one.

TomS

Happy 54th birthday Liz! Great run today, and a birthday wish that you'll be doing 10 mile runs for another 50 years! Hopefully you had cake and ice cream to celebrte!
          Mariposai

Happy birthday runningindc. You are so right. A 10 miler is the perfect way to celebrate life.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!  I hope you get to spoil yourself a little bit.....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy birthday, Liz!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

happy happy birthday!!

denise

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

have a very happy bithday weekend!!

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

dg.

I like Kevin's idea.   Happy Birthday Weekend Liz!!    

(Karin, you're funny.   Nancy, what a beautiful photo!)

What a great way you chose to spend your first day as a 54 yr. old.  :-).   Were you too tired after you 3 hr. walk to do anything else?

oh boy we get to be the same age for a while!  I ran my first 5K on mine.  must be something about this number.

So happy for how this year has turned out for you,     I hope the next is even better.

Happy Birthday dc!
                        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                        spacityrunner

Foks., this really means a lot to me. Thanks and what a nice surprise.  I am in NC now, and am enjoying my birthday weekend to the max!

It is so wonderful to be a part of such a warm and caring community...

DG, I was so tired on Friday that I barely had the energy to prepare for my weekend away...running 10 miles and walking for hours afterwards in the "hot" sun is not a way to preserve your energy!

Trails Rock!

Slo

I just placed a call to Chicago. They emailed me this

Renee the dog

Happy Belated Birthday!  Hope it was fun!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

evanflein

Happy Birthday, Liz! Have fun in NC... so are you runninginnc now?