Masters Running

Pictures for group front page (Read 850 times)

Head Procrastinator

I'd have to create a group to tell you, don't you see options on your main group page to add pictures or anything? If you can't figure it out I wll create a bogus group tomorrow and ask eric to delete it after Big grin
    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

GreenMan

I figured it out. Just send the picture you want on the front. I'll give it a whirl bonniejessee at mac dot com my computer's down on it's luck right now jjj
      Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
      Tramps

I usually don't post pictures of myself, but this is for a good cause. What the heck. (I'm smiling because of the Solarmix playing on my Ipod.)

Be safe. Be kind.

Please, no more. My monitor can only handle so many coffee-sprays! You boomer-guys are in sad shape. We boomer-girls are doing a little better - sorry I don't know how to post the pic - http://yeinjee.com/discovery/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/russia-high-heels-sprint-01.jpg
          Tramps

Jemma's pic: highlight your URL click on the little image icon (the one way to the right under "formatting")

Be safe. Be kind.

Thanks, Tramps. That's easier than I thought. Blush Don't we look great?
              SteveP

SteveP

Head Procrastinator

dunno where this came from

Head Procrastinator

hally...that's awesome!
                      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Head Procrastinator

Thanks, I made two others, but one had the heads cutoff Big grin Actually, Picasa does it, I just went to Tim's site and downloaded some pictures then had Picasa make a collage of the folder
                          That's really cool, hally! I can't wait to see it as our official "front page!"

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

The Jogger

Hally, that looks great...hmmmmmm
                            SteveP

Now that works

SteveP

Head Procrastinator

I figured it out. Just send the picture you want on the front. I'll give it a whirl bonniejessee at mac dot com my computer's down on it's luck right now jjj
                                I sent it, just waitin for you. Not that you did anything yesterday Big grin