Masters Running

Thursday's Daily 19 September 2013 (Read 48 times)

I forgot to add this in my first post.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

For some reason, I was just reminded about it.................................

,,,,,,,,,,,,Good Running Ya LandLubbers,,,,,,,,,,aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

50 minute on the elliptical today...

Stumpy thanks for deciphering tw for meSmile

Goooo... Ribs!!!

Shadowrunner I bet that raccoon is telling all his buddies about the crazy with no shirt that almost ran him overJoking

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Shadowrunner I bet that raccoon is telling all his buddies about the crazy with no shirt that almost ran him overJoking

Big grin I was just hoping he didn't chase the crasy shirtless human!

Great run this morning Joe, except for the near-miss with the raccoon (I didn't know they could run 6 miles!Wink).

Big grinBig grin  They can be speedy...Wink

Nice 9, Shadow.  Little extra on the heart rate around mile 6, I would guess. 

Big grinBig grinBig grin Damn straight!

And finally?

shadow runner and wildchild impressive wood sheds at both your places.  Mine is a blue tarp tossed on top of a pile of wood.  Alas, it shows off  all of the carpentry skills that I have.  Another sad but true state of affairs. 

I have a shed...but how did you know?Confused  I think I would have noticed you in the moonlight...

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

Marathon Maniac #957

Nice work on the shed Jay, and good run for you with the raccoon today Shadow.

+1  I like Carolyn's shed, too.

I started the day with an endodontist appointment.  He was finally able to complete the root canal on my canine tooth that my dentist tried twice to do.  I picked up my antibiotics and went to work, but left almost immediately when my brother called to say our mom had passed.  They came for her a few minutes ago, and we will head over to the funeral home at 4 to make arrangements.  She is not suffering any more, and is home with the Lord now, and she was able to be in her own home until the end, as she wished.

6.1 miles for me this morning in 64 degrees.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

TammyinGP

Holly, I'm so sorry. Even when we expect, perhaps even welcome it for the sake of the person, it still can be difficult

Tammy

Holly S. my sympathies.  My best to you and your family.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

She is not suffering any more, and is home with the Lord now, and she was able to be in her own home until the end, as she wished.

AND she was surrounded by love.  How peaceful her heart and soul must've been.  Keeping you all in my prayers.

Great looking wood sheds.  Wildchild, is that a pic from a previous year?  I heard Montana got snow.  How about you guys?

Tammy - Look at the bright side of showing up stinky and sweaty: You'll get moved through faster! Big grin

3 racoons threatened Tuesday morning, a momma and two jrs.  I retreated to the other side of the road and one of the jrs. decided to run across the road in front of me and dive into the gutter.  The momma - she never took her eyes off me.  My warm up was a tad faster for about .10 of a mile. Joking

I have nothing else to report because today's a rest day.  Unless you want to hear how my sciatic nerve is giving me fits.  No?  Okay then. Never mind.

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

C-R

My condolences Holly. Hang on to all those good memories of days past. It helps.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Holly - I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's death. Peace and prayers to you and your family.

Slo

Holly, I'm so sorry. Even when we expect, perhaps even welcome it for the sake of the person, it still can be difficult

My condolences Holly.

She is not suffering any more, and is home with the Lord now, and she was able to be in her own home until the end, as she wished.

Continued prayers for you and your family Holly

Ribs - those "best evah veggie burgers" are delicious!!

Tramps - love those articles!!

Heading out to run soon with Maria in the stroller - wont be great but at least it's a run and I've had her since last night so getting lots of lovin in!!

denise

King of PhotoShop

"and she was able to be home."  And that was a good thing Holly.  It meant a lot to my mother too, to pass away in her own home, in her own bed. I am sorry for your loss.  Spareribs

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

My condolences, Holly.  Wishing peace to you and the rest of your family.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

So sorry for your loss, Holly. You have my deepest sympathies.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

mrrun

Holly - you have our sympathies and love,

marj and henry