Masters Running

A few vacation pics are now on! (Read 311 times)

Finally pics are on Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Marathon Maniac #957

Okay, I'll check back later.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Okay, I'll check back later.... Smile
        Ditto! Wink
        wildchild

Carolyn

Geez, Sarge, we're all chomping at the bit to see your pictures! There are over 100 hits on this thread already!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

#artbydmcbride

Sarge, do you know to upload the pictures to a web site like photobucket.com and then paste the links here in a post? You can't do it straight from your computer. If you need help you can email me ilenedforward@yahoo.com

Runners run

DickyG

Awesome breathtaking pix, Sarge! But what's with the spider? DickyG
                Looks like a fun trip. Great pics. thanks for sharing them.
                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow! I know that pictures never do natural wonders their true justice, but even so, those pics are beautiful!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

each one looks like a postcard!! Beautiful.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

1st picture is in Bryce Canyon, I thought it looked like ancient ruins. 2nd is in Wall St. area of Bryce Canyon when at bottom you are surrounded by rock skyscrapers as the canyon becomes very narrow. 3rd is called the 3 patriarchs in Zion NP The snider is a huge tarantula laying on the trail in Zion. Next two are Grand Canyon with the Colorado river visible near the middle. Last is me on the trail 3 miles into the canyon about 1200 ft. below the rim. Sorry about the posting problem & thanks for looking.

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

SteveP

Very kewl!!!!! Thanks

SteveP

Nice pictures, Sarge. It looks like a neat place to vacation. TomS