Masters Running

What are we Weighting for???? (Read 415 times)

SteveP

I knew I should have posted yesterday. I was just under 200....Today, my inner Budda tips the scales at 201 LBS. Poor Tag, he's gone on a diet too.

I refuse to suffer alone

SteveP

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I've been traumatized by Enke's post about flat stomachs on runners.  i therefore declare no more seconds at dinner since I have 3 weeks to get rid of 7 pounds.  187 this morning.

You're trending in the right direction, Steve.  Misery loves company.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

You're trending in the right direction, Steve.  Misery loves company.

I'll join the misery.  Nothing, absolutely nothing, budging on this end.  A solid 148.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Renee the dog

I have set a new goal -- by July 15, I would like to weigh in at 122 lbs.  Only 8 to go! 

First step: goodbye booze.

Second step: goodbye sugar.

I am finally at a point where I want to take the next step and make the sacrifices.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Good week for me I am down to 168 thats 4 pounds !

I have really restricted my calories all week but realize I will have to stop the fast soon.

Beer and pizza tonight should take care of that.

Good luck everyone

Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

evanflein

The long memorial day weekend combined with reduced running (due to smoke and gardening) led to a 3 lb gain from the week before. I was hoping a couple days of moderation would take care of that, but when I got up Thursday morning I was only down 1 lb. And we're staying with friends in Anchorage for this soccer tournament, and the wife of the couple is delighted to have someone to cook for!! So... here I sit after only running 4 miles this morning, and spending the rest of the day in the car or at soccer games... and a big dinner in my tummy. Oy. Will have to get back to work when we return home next week. But for now, all I can hope is tomorrow's "long run" will have to account for a lot of extravagance!

(Nono, geez, no need to get all drastic on us and all, is there??)

(Nono, geez, no need to get all drastic on us and all, is there??)

seriously - lol

all i can say about my own scale is  ICK ICK ICK!!   i'm ready to throw it out the window!!

denise

..you guys are hilarious........

.............if you don't mind, I'll check in and pick up an idea or two.......

=======

ironically,

I gained 2-lbs but dropped an inch in the waist (apparently due to poolrunning)

don't be impressed,

my eating habits will put it right back.

currently only eating things that AREN'T nailed down///

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

I am finally at a point where I want to take the next step and make the sacrifices.

I wish I could be that motivated. Sure like my vodka and diet tonics during the summer

Good news, though. 119 totally nekid this morning. Maybe that's my problem. Running shoes and clothes are sooooo overrated. Just think of how svelte we could all be if we just didn't have to deal with the clothing baggage....