Masters Running

Happy Birthday Henrun! (Read 380 times)

dg.

Hey Henry I meant to start this earlier.    It sounds like you've started out in the best possible way.    Please share whatever details you choose to of the remaining celebrations!     .   

A very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead to you.

evanflein

Happy Birthday, Henry! You are a gem and I hope you have a great birthday and weekend of celebrating! Looking forward to seeing you in Boston! (you will be at Robin's, right?)

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

Birthday Cake [05.06.10] by Henry Leung.

Runners run

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy Birthday Henry--enjoy your birthday run tomorrow and take a celabratory month.  A week isn't enough.  Marj won't mind (too much  )

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

coastwalker

Happy Birthday, Henry!

I'm not going to give you any suggestions on how to spend your birthday because I know you know how to celebrate!!

Enjoy!

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Slo

Happy 67th Henry !

Happy birthday, henrun.  I hope it's a good one and followed by many more.

TomS

wildchild

Carolyn

Henry, I wanna be like you when I grow up.   Happy Birthday!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Prince of Fatness

Awesome!  Today is my birthday, too,  Happy birthday.

Not at it at all. 

Henrun

Thank you all. And happy birthday to you, MrPHin NJ.                                           

Tonight more music (jazz , of course-one of my previous teachers).

Happy Birthday Henry! AND Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Marj.

Here's hoping the Jazz continues for many years to come!

Karin

happy happy birthday dear Henry -- hope it was filled with all you love and the year ahead is filled with happiness!!

denise

Tramps

I'm late but still wishing you both a happy birthday and a happy anniversary!

Hope they were fun for you.

Be safe. Be kind.