Masters Running

Happy Birthday Kameele!! (Okay, Stumpy then, but I like Kameele better) (Read 127 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Just couldn't resist, Kevin. Is it today? Hope you have fun either way.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Top 'O the World!

Where's the Party?!? Big grin
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday, Stumpy!!

Runners run

evanflein

Sneakin' the birthday comments into the daily, eh? You sly dog you. Hope you get all the goodies you want, and then some! Happy Birthday, Kevin!
          stumpy77

Trails are hard!

you can call me anything you like Blush

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Happy Birthday, Stumpy!! I hereby give you permission to eat all the cake and ice cream you want today!

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Me

Happy birthday Kevin!
                dg.

Happy Birthday Kevin! (I'm still older. Tongue) How about KaSteele? Smile
                    Kevin, I didnt know it was your birthday. You have to keep us newbies informed. I hope you got spoiled. Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.