Masters Running

Weekly weigh in....Holiday edition (Read 349 times)

SteveP

206 LBS..

Our first Christmas party is Sunday though.

Don't get between me and the desert table.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Up 1 lb  this week, but that's pretty much to be expected with last weekend.  Still, not too bad.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Prince of Fatness

173.  Up 3 from 2 weeks ago.  Now there's a surprise.

Not at it at all. 

Renee the dog

Well the good news is I got a new battery for my scale.  Even better news is that I'm down 2 lbs. from when I first weighed in over the weekend.

I'm at 128. That's about 3 lbs over where I was before my scale battery died.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

TammyinGP

I haven't weighed myself since around the beginning of November I think. Although I can feel that I've put on a few lbs.

But all my pants still fit and they don't leave red impression marks on my tummy when I take them off in the evening.

And that's all the further I'm setting my bar for December. . . .

Tammy

evanflein

Started December at 145. Oy... that's my absolute ceiling for fat weight. (don't ask me what I'll do if I go over)

Currently working on limiting snacking and doubles for workouts 3-4 days a week. We'll see how long I can keep that up.

SteveP

It's easy to back slide this time of year. (DId some one say "cake?")

Together, we can do this. It's only 7 months to swim suit season!!!

How about a little work out mantra?

One

Two

Three

Four

What are we for??

Tighter butts!!!

Tighter butts!!!

Yeah!!!!

To help my target of 180 by June, I've been making my own lunch meat.

It cost about the same, but I can control the sodium and nitrates and stuff I can't spell that goes into it.

SteveP

#artbydmcbride

five

six

seven

eight

how do we get down in weight?

Christmas luncheons!  oh ..wait...  Big grin

I'm up 3 pounds.   But I'll be carrying bags of veggies to work to counteract the sweets and pastries being set before me.

Runners run

my schedule has been so choppy this week i havent had a true morning weight so i'll check tom. morning - but think i'm up a lb or 2

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

But I'll be carrying bags of veggies to work to counteract the sweets and pastries being set before me.

Good idea.  I need to do this, too.  And cut some up at home so I can have some restraint with all the sweets that I'm preparing as well.

Steve - homemade lunchmeat?  Somehow that sounds scary.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Steve - homemade lunchmeat?  Somehow that sounds scary.

This is one of themore unscary events in our house.

We'll toss a roast on the smoker, bake a turkey breast.   something...after it cools and is firm, slice it thin....

SteveP