Masters Running

Happy Birthday Timbo! (Read 255 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy St. Patrick's Day Birthday, Timothy Patrick!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Have a GRETA day Tim-Bo!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Best wishes and many more Tim! Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

coastwalker

Lucky man - you get green cake today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Have a good one, Tim!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy Birthday Saint Timbo. Hope you get everything you wish for. Just be sure there are no wimmen around when you blow out the candles--you don't want to hurt yourself Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Just be sure there are no wimmen around when you blow out the candles--you don't want to hurt yourself Wink
                Too funny. Big grin Hope you have a Happy and Healthy Birthday Tim.
                evanflein

Happy Birthday, TimBo! Looking forward to meeting you in Seattle. Green cake?
                  Mariposai

Happy Birthday Timothy Patrick. Here is wishing many blessings to someone who give so much to others all the time. Can't wait to meet you in Seattle!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

TammyinGP

Hope you have a great birthday Tim!! Smile

Tammy

Happy Birthday Tim! Looking forward to seeing you in June, hopefully crossing the finish line!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Happy Birthday St. Timbrick! (get it?) Looking forward to seeing you in June, especially in the 10 miles from the Aurora Bridge to the finish. Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Happy Birthday Timbo! Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Happy Birthday Tim!!! See you in Seattle!!! Francesca
                              PJH

Happy Birthday, Tim! That was quite the workout you had to celebrate your birthday. PJ