Masters Running

Family run (Read 165 times)

selb3

Big brother Tom (tselbs) along with niece Sandy came to Omaha for a visit. Brought Mom Selby, so we are having a mini-family reunion. Anyway, I was able to get home over lunch today for a nice 4.1 mile jaunt with Tom and Sandy. The weather is wonderful, sunny, near 60 - so it was shorts weather. A far cry from just last week when it was cccccold and windy. Spring is around the corner! We plan on at least one more run while they are here, perhaps two. Cheers! Dave
    wildchild

Carolyn

Awesome! How nice that the 3 of you could run together. My only family members who run with me are my dogs. It's shorts weather in Colorado today, too. Cool

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

SteveP

Family runs rock!!!!!!!!

SteveP

glad you had some warmer temps. I can't believe I'm saying this again....but he's right....I second what SteveP said, "Family runs rock!!!"
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          btb1490

Now that's the way to spend a family gathering! Very cool!

Marathon Maniac #957

I'll third that as well - Family Runs Rock! I love the sound of your weather, too. Feel free to send it over our way.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."