Masters Running

(((Nonoruns))) (Read 248 times)

nowor

Late on Monday Daily from Nonruns. (If pic doesn't appear can someone post it here please?) Checking in with my daily thread running buds to let you know my Dad died earlier tonight. I'm OK with him being gone, but terrible at delivering the news to his brother, his friends...I feel so badly for them. It's hard to lose a peer. Sigh. Anyway, here's a photo of the man I've been telling you about for the last few weeks. Just a few years ago.. Thinking of you and your family. Thank you so much for the wonderful picture of your dad. I'm sure you and your family have many stories and snapshots that capture how special he was to everyone. You are always thinking of others...e. g. your dad's friends...remember to take care of your self. You are in our thoughts.
    wildchild

Carolyn

Nono, so sorry to hear about your dad. He looked really happy in that picture. I know you have more tough sledding ahead with his funeral and all - you're in our thoughts. I hope things get better for you after you get through this - you sure deserve it!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

#artbydmcbride

Our prayers are with you, nonoruns.

Runners run

Sorry for your loss...you and your family will be in my prayers... Gordon
          Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
          TheSaint

Nono, sorry for your loss, you'll be in my thoughts. It's a beautiful picture of your Dad, looks like he was having a wonderful day.
            evanflein

Nonoruns, so sorry to hear about this. Hope you have many happy memories to help you through this. (Saw the picture...I couldn't see it here but it was very nice. I'd have that framed...)
              SteveP

(((((Nono))))), There's heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Here's the picture, if I do it right: Nono - I am so sorry for your loss.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Sending big hugs to you Nonoruns. You have been through so much. Thanks for sharing the picture of your father---it's wonderful. I hope he has found peace now. Karin
                      I'm so sorry for your loss, nono. You've been through a lot lately. Cherish the memories of the good times. My thoughts are with you and your family. TomS
                      Tramps

Nonoruns— condolences on your dad’s passing. I know this has been rough on you lately. That wonderful picture seems fitting; I bet he left quite a wake among those he met.

Be safe. Be kind.

My sincere condolences, nono. You have definitely been through a lot lately, and we're thinking of you in these troubling times.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you try to work through this, Nonoruns. He was a beautiful man, and it sounds like he lived his life to the fullest. Take care of yourself. Jeanne

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

What a wonderful picture of your dad Nonoruns! My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Your good memories will carry you through. Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

King of PhotoShop

You know that all of us are with you and your family right now. All the best, Spareribs