Masters Running

It's Friday! And this is the daily - 9.13.13 (Read 43 times)

((((((Holly))))))  Do what's in your heart and that's always the right decision. Thinking of you all the way.

Go David! It's so exciting and awesome to watch him run each year--- we'll be saying we knew him when as he mounts the podium at the Olympics. Tammy, I cracked up at the part about not knowing what happens at points in the xc race when they are out of view. If I emerged from the woods in a different placement than when I went in, my father would yell: "Hey! What did you do in there? Stop for coffee?" It was always said lovingly and usually made me speed up. During my senior year of HS I often emerged in first place and he'd just grin. Go David Go!

((((((Deez)))))) holding you close too.

Ran 6 miles easy this am and then another 2.8 miles with Hudson just a bit ago. So happy to be home and we'll have my birthday dinner tonight. Smile

It is late so I am just here to say that if you want to follow Mariposai and me during the Reach the Beach Relay go to the team blog at http://rosieruizfanclub.blogspot.com.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

SteveP

Mornin' everyone!

I don't know if I can get local honey, TomW. But there is a bit of local maple syrup in this state - would that do the trick?

Jay, the local honey allows you to get doses of local pollens. We gets it at produce stores or natural food stores.

(((holly)))...........you're doing what's Right, instead of doing what's Easy..

........always a tough decision

You family has been in my prayers and thoughts.

SteveP

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

dear holly - you didn't take long at all to decide as there's no way to make those decisions before they happen. However, based on someone else I know who's hung onto dozens of marathons until the last minute just like we are empathizing day-by-day going through with you <<<(that  would be me)>>> you have the rest of life to run marathons but onty once to do the other things that come up along the way.

I found a 4-yo tiger GS at Woodland Park Zoo who agreed to give me some triathlon tips for Sunday's annual plunge.

Sure gunna be hard to see him and DD fly back to the northland on Saturday and have to get back to real life.

I hope deez doesn''t have to bail out of her tri.

Based on Sunday's weather <<<(thunder/lightning)>>>, I probably should though.. 

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)