Damn.

Elly.

Didn't stop me.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Why is it sideways?

Good for you. I 'milled it up.

"run" "2" "eat"

today? it was raining today?

i ran outside, and i didn't notice any rain.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There was lightning too when I ran.

See Jeff, if you had run Monsoon Monkey instead of horsing around with those two other cachectic fellas you would have learned to embrace the rain.

"run" "2" "eat"

well. i just learned a new word.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Why is it sideways?

Actually, I do believe we were out running in that rain, but yeah.

It's just that it was a long day at work and all day long, I was like, "It's so perfect for a run," but by the time I got home and was ready to roll it was late and I was tired and it was dark and then it started to storm.

Anyways, I shoulda probly run in the rain, but I went to our newly renovated community center and ran on the treadmill there for $3!

Afterwards the custodian asked me, "Do you see me watching you?" I said, "Yes."

"I ain't never seen nobody run like that."

"I've been doing it for a long time. It's what I'm good at."

"Your legs were just going and you looked like you might never stop."

"Your legs were just going and you looked like you might never stop."

+1

"run" "2" "eat"

is it raining right now?

Why is it sideways?

No, it is freaking beautiful. I am thinking about having class outside, seriously.

"run" "2" "eat"

yes. quite a day it is.

There was a lot of hail with the rain last night....Assorted random little hail mounds in the park this a.m.

Weird.

"run" "2" "eat"

hail? that's not hail -- that's the poo of the ice rabbits!

Why is it sideways?

hail? that's not hail -- that's the poo of the ice rabbits!

Aw hail no.

Thanks for that scatalogical tidbit, Miss R2E!!