Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2 questions (Read 293 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

On blisters: to pop or not to pop is my question. It's on the underside of my pinky toe. It's slightly uncomfortable. It's starting to callous. Is that weird? On Running: yesterday i ran - it was nice. the first mile was great - very easy. The second mile I felt like I was working too hard for an easy run so I told myself to relax and easy up. So I did and the last mile was very easy. I ran: 9:2x 9:5x 9:2x Why did the one in the middle feel harder and less comfortable than the other two? (please note I couldn't see how fast I was going - only how far - so I didn't know this till afterwards. This is not the first time this has happened.) Thanks for all of your thoughts!! Big grin
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh Mighty Wing

Pop.
      but then what for the run? use a bandaid? My feet heal really slowly. I had 2 blisters pop/bleed on my feet a month ago and the scabs are still there.
        Pop then put super glue on it. Mile in the middle was mentally harder.

Oh Mighty Wing

thanks guys!!

Lazy idiot

Shan, My three-mile runs on a certain loop I do often are very similar, in that the middle mile sucks the worst. I think it's because I go by my house twice but don't stop. I need a new loop. Good luck with the blister.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, My three-mile runs on a certain loop I do often are very similar, in that the middle mile sucks the worst. I think it's because I go by my house twice but don't stop. I need a new loop. Good luck with the blister.
              really it just felt like i might have been running too fast - course that was also the mile I was trying to get my sportsbra to stop rubbing (my hat did the trick - in case you cared) and I was getting warm (had to stick the gloves in a tree)... really I was having issues early in that mile maybe that just whacked me out.

The Thunder

Tatoo.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

(my hat did the trick - in case you cared) .
                    HAT-TRICK!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What the hell is a hat trick? For real.

Oh Mighty Wing

my hat trick was when I tucked my beanie into the band of my sports bra to stop it from further chafing my poor skin! As the body glide failed I knew I needed another solution.
                          I really have no idea. But while we're asking questions, why is this the Mini-Swamp of Discount Beef?

Lazy idiot

In sporting terms, most commonly used in hockey, it's when a player scores three goals in one game. In the freaky world of RA, it's when the same post is quoted by three separate people (not including the author) in the same minute or two.

Tick tock

I really have no idea. But while we're asking questions, why is this the Mini-Swamp of Discount Beef?
                              Marcus can answer that.