Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Where did Jeff go??? (Read 601 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

why did he forsake us??? Cry I don't think he overshared.... I think he perfect shared....
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Taking a break. He has to focus on the other things in life. And on running. He will return.

Oh Mighty Wing

well i'll miss him while he's gone. I hope he finds his focus.
          what are you guys talking about?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Folks are freaking out because Jeff left the swamp. The freaking out happened within about 42 seconds of him leaving.

Lazy idiot

I thought that might happen after that super-sweet conversation with the Around the Horn dude, and I understand. And focusing on other things in life is overrated. Wink

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Folks are freaking out because Jeff left the swamp. The freaking out happened within about 42 seconds of him leaving.
                I don't see him here either... I was far more concerned about here than the swamp. I'm glad he's taking the break if he needs it. We all need to do what we need to do and sometimes that means taking an RA break. when you all take breaks you disappear from my world - not necessarily from eachothers, and that makes me sad. I'm kind of attached to you people...

The Thunder

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I saw Jeff yesterday at 5:15 PM. He hasn't gone anywhere.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I saw Jeff yesterday at 5:15 PM. He hasn't gone anywhere.
                    YOU SHUT RIGHT UP! I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE BALLS!!

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

You don't have to rub it in!!! And I hope it was a nice run! MTA: I have no idea what I was thinking...

The Thunder

YOU SHUT RIGHT UP! I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE BALLS!!
                        Wow...that's just mean. What did I ever do to you? Geez.

The Thunder

You don't have to rub it in!!! Don't make me poke your penis!
                          Um....not sure how I feel about this....but I'm pretty sure Runlizzy would break your finger if you did that.

Oh Mighty Wing

Um....not sure how I feel about this....but I'm pretty sure Runlizzy would break your finger if you did that.
                            You can assure Miss RL that it was in no way meant as an attempt to see it or as a seduction. Big grin

Lazy idiot

Wow...that's just mean. What did I ever do to you? Geez.
                              Heh... I didn't run five last night. My bad.

Tick tock

Nevermind. I talked to him through email and we're running tomorrow. Sorry Shan Wink