Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What the hell... (Read 152 times)

...is going on here? I leave you people for like... a week. I come back and you've made me some kind of mini swamp owner. I don't know what to do with that kind of power. Where'd the real swamp go? By the way, The Dark Knight is the best movie ever and if anyone wants to run the 11.2 with me this weekend let me know. Oh and... I got sunburned, again.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'll be running the 11.2 Monday. And Tuesday. And Wednesday... Tomorrow I will be at the service road at 6:15a to run the back 6. How was your little trip?

Oh Mighty Wing

I got sunburned and thought of you. The swamp is still there - you must re join - scout did a pass purge. There is also a Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon group.
          Trent, i'm in for the 11.2 on Monday. What time? I can't run it tomorrow anyway unless I were to do it at 5 am...I have class from 9-5 all weekend.

The swamp is still there - you must re join - scout did a pass purge.
            I figured it out...eventually Wink Thanks for thinking of me. Apparently you're supposed to rub sunscreen close to where your bathing suit bottoms end. Who knew? I have tansunburn lines on my butt like I had on my back a few weeks ago.

Oh Mighty Wing

And on your sports-bra non-tan mark.
                That too.