Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Jellyfish (Read 722 times)

The Thunder

I see you've run 3 days in a row. Nice work. Don't stop!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks!!! I'm feelin good! MTA: 4 days thankyouverymuch! This week i've been running anything and I think I'll take that through next week just to let me ease in and feel good about it. Then after that I'll start to work on building it up slowly. Does that sound smart?

The Thunder

Thanks!!! I'm feelin good! MTA: 4 days thankyouverymuch! This week i've been running anything and I think I'll take that through next week just to let me ease in and feel good about it. Then after that I'll start to work on building it up slowly. Does that sound smart?
        Consistancy is key, start small...and just ease your way up.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Consistancy is key, start small...and just ease your way up.
          Yes, and remember the 10% rule. Only increase mileage by 10% per day. Big grin MTA: I just realized that that is basically the same as doubling your mileage every week.

S&M Collector

About time you have your own thread, Shan! GREAT work! Keep it up! But don't take the "don't stop" too literally at this point. Have fun with it first, and see where it goes. If you need to take a day off, you must first clear it with your friends on RA. Wink
            Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Day off?? I thought that was what recovery paces are for??? Strings - I tried that it worked great last time!! Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

About time you have your own thread, Shan!
                Blush

Why is it sideways?

5 days.
                    Shan, you rock! Smile

Michelle

Lets not hold our breathe now... Wink Just kidding. Good job Shan!

Oh Mighty Wing

Lets not hold our breathe now... Wink Just kidding. Good job Shan!
                        hehehe Thanks people!!! Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

Is there a proper way to bound?

Why is it sideways?

7 days.

Oh Mighty Wing

haha i won't last if I can't get my outer thighs to loosen up! ran a recovery run. Just used my poor rolling pin on my legs - that was fantastic!!! But need a rolling pin that I don't use for my pie's!
                                haha i won't last if I can't get my outer thighs to loosen up! ran a recovery run. Just used my poor rolling pin on my legs - that was fantastic!!! But need a rolling pin that I don't use for my pie's!
                                Get the Stick. It works better than a rolling pin and then you won't get pie on your legs.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?