Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Stupid Dog (Read 298 times)

The Thunder

Okay, so I just about Candiced myself when I saw that my dog had consumed almost the whole freaking bar of Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate bar I had laying on the coffee table. It's there because I had a little piece with my wine last night....anyway, it's a HUGE bar. Like one of those supersized ones. 6.8 oz of good ole dark chocolate. Not good. At least for the puppy. So...that's be a nice stressfull last hour of my life.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Try to make him throw up. Let him drink a little bit of peroxide, that usually works in helping him puke. If he doesn't throw it up pretty quickly then take him to the vet immediately. This is bad. (I used to be a vet assistant fyi) Oh and, don't leave chocolate lying around. Duh.

The Thunder

Try to make him throw up. Let him drink a little bit of peroxide, that usually works in helping him puke. If he doesn't throw it up pretty quickly then take him to the vet immediately. This is bad. (I used to be a vet assistant fyi) Oh and, don't leave chocolate lying around. Duh.
        Yeah, I've done all the caculations and I think he ingested about 634 mg of that 'theorombine' stuff. I may have spelled that wrong. Anyway, he's 38lbs and should be okay. May have some digestive troubles, and I don't know when he ate it...so vomiting probably wouldn't matter. I had some activated charcoal around here, so I gave him 200 mg of that. I think he'll be okay, he's acting normal...at least normal for Senior Perro.

Oh Mighty Wing

omg I hope he's ok!! And i hope his farts stink so bad you want to cry so you won't do that again... he does look really cute in his bed though!

The Thunder

omg I hope he's ok!! And i hope his farts stink so bad you want to cry so you won't do that again... he does look really cute in his bed though!
            I hope his farts smell like chocolate.

Geez -- hope he's ok...

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Why is it sideways?

Whatever you do don't tell Liz.

Oh Mighty Wing

Whatever you do don't tell Liz.
                  good thing she's not a part of RA then! Wink

The Thunder

Mister dog is good, he had some tasty...err ...good smelling chocolaty poop. But other than that...he's pretty good.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Glad your dog is good. Undecided

The Thunder

Glad your dog is good. Undecided
                        Thanks....sorry again. You can dog sit for me a little if you think you, and your family would like to have a dog around your house for a little bit?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why don't you look at Nashville Humane or Metro too? That's where I got my dog years ago.

The Thunder

http://www.lafspetadoption.com/index5.htm We check every day for the right dog...
                            Well we're going camping next weekend, let me know if you think the kiddos would like to have a dog around for a day.

You're just trying to find a dog sitter.