Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

serious shoe Q (Read 11 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

i have a pr of new balances with 113 miles on them. they've been sitting in a locker unused for 5 months. seriously -- they still ok to use? i realise this sounds like a GSP Q but it's for real.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Come over to the Swamp and ask, and I'll give you an answer.

"run" "2" "eat"

i don't want a swamp answer. i want a real answer.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

all my PRs are from wearing nikes or asics. Maybe I should switch to new balance.

Well, Waffs, I don't know of any major rule about how long shoes can nap before tossing them, though even unused shoes begin losing some of their fluffiness after a year of just sitting around. I say go ahead and take them for a spin and see how they feel. I would think they'd be good for at least another hundred miles.

And only people with avatars of hoofed animals looking to the left may post in this thread.

Thx,

Mgmnt.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'd wear them.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

"run" "2" "eat"

miss tonay, i appreciate your sincerity. sincerely yours aye, waffly house - queen of the left-facing hoofed mammalians.