Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sorry guys, Candice is single no more.. (Read 508 times)

The Thunder

Just to be safe, everyone just lost their admin powers.

Why is it sideways?

Is that guy 8 feet tall?
        Is that guy 8 feet tall?
        Yes, he was actually. Thunder...you didn't post these anywhere else did you? Those are the most unacceptably drunk photos i've ever seen of myself. Chris Perry was nice enough to not share the ones he has on his camera... I repeat, Chris Kennedy must die.

Thunder did not - http://www.runningahead.com/groups/2000/Forum/Post/9d14063fb4f44919a207fe95b4a5cf41#focus
          We're not even drunk in that picture. And that's not even from the same night as the picture Thunder posted. We're standing in line at the Slaughter House in that one...we were "scared" Wink Anyway, i've worked out a payment plan with CK to take the photos down. He's no longer on my death list.

awwwwwww what a great picture Big grin WHAT a catch

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

He works there. He's the guy who gives all the girls free shots.

Oh Mighty Wing

wait why can't I see the picture??? and you can??? Cry

Lazy idiot

He works there. He's the guy who gives all the girls free shots.
                  Free shots for girls?!? Genius! Does he own the place? If not, I need a job there, too. I want to exchange my boss' assets for cookies 'n stuff. Also: Wink

Tick tock

wait why can't I see the picture??? and you can??? Cry
                    Because some asshole uncensored it before I was able to censor it back.

Free shots for girls?!? Genius! Does he own the place? If not, I need a job there, too. I want to exchange my boss' assets for cookies 'n stuff. Also: Wink
                      Well...you only get a free shot if you dance on the bar. Which is what the photo was of.

Lazy idiot

Well...you only get a free shot if you dance on the bar. Which is what the photo was of.
                        Ah ha. Still... genius.

Tick tock