Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Corral (Read 267 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm signing up for my half - how do I decide what corrall to be in?? Note: my biggest race had 700 people - I'm still not sure what a corral is...
      They should place you in one by your estimated finish time.

Oh Mighty Wing

They should place you in one by your estimated finish time.
        it says "expected pace per mile" So I guess what I need to know is do I figure out the pace for what I am hoping to run and go with that?

Why is it sideways?

Yep. You should put the pace you expect to run.

Oh Mighty Wing

ok thanks!

Why is it sideways?

Smile

Oh Mighty Wing

so what actually is a corral? all I can see in my mind is a big fenced in pen.

Why is it sideways?

That's about right. Runners, though, instead of pigs.

Oh Mighty Wing

That's about right. Runners, though, instead of pigs.
                    hmmm... well i'm not sure that sounds like fun - but I'm excited!!! I hope I picked the right one... I went with 8:30-9:15... my chart told me that I need 9's to go sub 2. Since that's my goal I went there...

Why is it sideways?

hmmm... well i'm not sure that sounds like fun - but I'm excited!!!
                      !!! Big grin

Why is it sideways?

I hope I picked the right one... I went with 8:30-9:15... my chart told me that I need 9's to go sub 2. Since that's my goal I went there...
                        Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Everyone lies on those things. As long as you'er in the ballpark you oughta be good to go.

Oh Mighty Wing

!!! Big grin
                          Cause Big grin just wasn't enough...

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Everyone lies on those things. As long as you'er in the ballpark you oughta be good to go.
                            it's gotta be better than what I would do by myself!