Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Monkey Myspace (Read 265 times)

So I just noticed... i'm not in the top friends. I was on the phone with Deanna today when she added the monkey page as a friend...and SHE'S in the top friends. I'm hurt. And also, i'm like House's 50th top friend or something really low like that. I hate you people. I bet if JK had a myspace i'd be his top friend.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You'd be JK's only friend. I think the monkey friends are random. Suck it up.
      JakeKnight

Anyone over the age of 19 with a MySpace page should just go buy some spandex and become a biker. Because they can't get any less cool.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

Anyone over the age of 19 with a MySpace page should just go buy some spandex and become a biker. Because they can't get any less cool.
          *snort* MTA: I mean double *snort*
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            Um... *hiding spandex and bike*

S&M Collector

Thanks a lot, JK. At first glance, I thought you were referencing people who drive motorcycles. But another reading tells the true tale. I'm offended. Wink Oh and Candice, as far as my top friends list on myspace, I didn't realize you were like number 50. That isn't right and I'm sorry. I'll get on there when I get home tonight and move you down where you belong. Evil grin
              Come across any cool medals lately?
                I'll get on there when I get home tonight and move you down where you belong. Evil grin
                Shocked Pain. Shocked Shock. Shocked Hurt.

The Thunder

Anyone over the age of 19 with a MySpace page should just go buy some spandex and become a biker.
                  Check and Check. Sweet.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

Shocked Pain. Shocked Shock. Shocked Hurt.
                    Good. Then my work here is done for now. Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

I can't organize my friends after the first 4. Thunder and I aren't even on House's top friends list... what the hell...
                        You can change it to where you can have a top 8, 12, 16, 20...etc.

S&M Collector

I can't organize my friends after the first 4. Thunder and I aren't even on House's top friends list... what the hell...
                          Yeah. I need to rock the boat a bit on my page. It's old and stale. I used to also blog about past races, but have slacked on that. I'm about four races behind! Madison Marathon would have been a great story to tell and a great read for anybody who cared. Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

well then get to it dammit! Tongue
                              I used to like reading your blogs, actually.

JakeKnight

Phelps wept. The entire world has embraced the social culture of the average 13-year-old.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------