Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nutella. (Read 323 times)

The devil in the form of a yummy spread. Another "like crack" addiction. Bound and determined to take over the pop tart addiction. There are just so many options. You can put it on like...anything.

The devil in the form of a yummy spread. Another "like crack" addiction. Bound and determined to take over the pop tart addiction. There are just so many options. You can put it on like...anything.
      First had that stuff in Switzerland... ate it in place of butter or jelly.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do they sell it at Michael's? 3/$15?
          Do they sell it at Michael's? 3/$15?
          Nope. But they sell Flying Monkey signs there for $5 each.

A Saucy Wench

Nutella is crack in a jar. I just say no. In France we used to split a baguette and slather the stuff on for tea. or breakfast. or lunch.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Nutella is crack in a jar. I just say no. In France we used to split a baguette and slather the stuff on for tea. or breakfast. or lunch.
              Yep. Same in Thun, CH... Fresh baked rolls/bread from the bakery, Nutella, and INSTANT coffee.
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

t'habite en France? Moi, j'ai passe une annee a Paris il'y'a quelques ans.

A Saucy Wench

t'habite en France? Moi, j'ai passe une annee a Paris il'y'a quelques ans.
                  Non. Ma mère est de la France, j'ai visité mes cousins ....fuck it. My mom is french. I used to know an appallingly tiny amount of french but through disuse it has faded. I know enough to roughly translate what you wrote, but I could never have formulated the whole sentence myself. I spent a couple of summers in france with my cousins (also many years ago), who all used the time to practice their english. And introduce me to Nutella. This was before Nutella was widely available in America

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

C'est dommage ca. J'espere que ca va que j'ai tutoye.

A Saucy Wench

C'est dommage ca. J'espere que ca va que j'ai tutoye.
                      J'espoir maybe? (hope?) I think you lost me. I think you lost you. Il est terrible quand la mémoire se fane et est remplacée avec la certitude fausse. But just for you: Avez-vous vu les singes volant ?

Je n'aime pas votre nom de jerk-off.

A Saucy Wench

Je n'aime pas votre nom de jerk-off.
                          rire à haute voix (Je suis désolé que je n'écoute pas)

The Thunder

Ahhhh Babette.....there's a little of her in all of us, wait...or was it a little of us in her? Either way, I've never had Nutella...what is this Nutella? I have had Kaya, which I can only imagine is the Asian version of crack in a jar. We had that in Singapore with toast and coffee and DAMN! It was good.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Nutella has protein.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thuder. Kaya contains sugar, coconut milk and eggs. Nutella is a chocolate/hazelnut spread. Googling Kaya, you find out a few things. First thing that comes up is this - (For Jeff) The second thing that comes up is this - Eventually, you learn that Kaya is just a breakfast spread.