Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Thunder vs. Knoxville (Read 489 times)

The Thunder

Weather report as of 3/26...per weather.com Occassional showers possible...highs in the upper 40's, and lows in the upper 30's. I think I can already hear The Thunder...... Shocked

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm not too worried. I suspect that the thunderstorm won't last more than 3 hours.

The Thunder

I'm not too worried. I suspect that the thunderstorm won't last more than 3 hours.
        Well it could be dangerous for people if it lasts for over 3 hours.

If it lasts for more than four hours, please consult your physician.

Why is it sideways?

The Thunder

If it lasts for more than four hours, please consult your physician.
              Yeah...but my physician isn't as cute as Runlizzy...so I think i'd just consult her! Wink

The Thunder

Tanya, Looks like the arm warmers and Zensah leg sleeves are gonna be in play! I'm gonna look good! Plus, I got me new shoes...just wait until you see The Thunder in these!

Well, The Thunder, you are going to be a true vision. With pink soles on your shoes, there is really no way you can go wrong.... I see a sub-3 in your compression stockings and pink booties!

The Thunder

Well, The Thunder, you are going to be a true vision. With pink soles on your shoes, there is really no way you can go wrong.... I see a sub-3 in your compression stockings and pink booties!
                    Thanks Tanya! I expect you to heap much praise on my fantastic finish line photo!

The Thunder

Why is it sideways?

Awesome pics! Here's one from the crappy trail race:
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why are you dressed like Eric Mc?

The Thunder

Awesome pics!
                            Actually, I think these pics suck....I wasn't pleased. Oh well!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WHy is there a large chick right behind you in the finish line pic?

The Thunder

WHy is there a large chick right behind you in the finish line pic?
                                Because she's a sub 3 hour 1/2 marathoner. It was pretty funny/sucky trying to weave in and out of the 3 hour 1/2ers during the last .4ish of this race. I almost mowed a few of em down.