Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Leadville fuel (Read 410 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We need to gather at Yazoo to support A1 in his quest for Leadville stardom.  A1, you must join in this time around.  next wee.  Weds or Thurs?

The King of Beasts

where did the S go?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

im outta town dammit.  go get em A1!!!!!!

The King of Beasts

Wednesday works best for me.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

I'm in Maine on business all week.  It's tough, but someone's gotta do it.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Might be able to make it Wednesday. When do you leave for Leadville?

where did the S go?

I'm trying to freshen up my look without doing any real work.

The King of Beasts

next friday night.

hopefully.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Crap.  Weds is just for growler filling.  Thursday?

I guess we could fill a growler then go drink in the alley.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh.  Or we could go elsewhere.

The King of Beasts

I'm trying to freshen up my look without doing any real work.

fair enough.

I am planning on running about 2 hours every night next week, should be done running at about 7:30. Wednesday night works best because i have a 5am planned 11.2 in monkeville on friday.

I am up for whatever, would Blackstone let me in after a 2 hour run? i will be quite stinkystanky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wednesday.  7:30 PM.  Blackstone.  Who is in?

The Thunder

I'm a solid "Maybe".

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There is nothing solid about 'maybe'

The King of Beasts

Wednesday.  7:30 PM.  Blackstone.  Who is in?

lets just get some beer when I get back