Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The FunRunner (Read 259 times)

NICE picture of Jeff and Jamie on the cover! Lookin' good, hippies!!

The Thunder

Hmmmm....but NOT as good looking as your super awesome husband though....right. Confused

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, that is a sweet picture of the hippie boys.

Oh Mighty Wing

what is the FunRunner?

The Thunder

what is the FunRunner?
            It's like the local publication about the "Recreational Joggers" in the area. Looks like Jeff and Jamie are the Jogging coverboys for the month. Kudos for that. Yes

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

It's like the local publication about the "Recreational Joggers" in the area.
              Thunder was on page 12 a few issues back.

Oh Mighty Wing

oh well that's fun! I wonder if we have those... I need to get more involved in my local running scene - don't get me wrong I love you guys, but really you are NO good when I'm looking for someone to run with or go to races with!
                  Hmmmm....but NOT as good looking as your super awesome husband though....right. Confused
                  Abso-freaking-lutely!! Hubba Hubba, hubby! Shocked
                    Arrgh...I need to start nearer the front. mta: Ha, but I did make pages 17, 20 and 24. Cool

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I have never been pictured in the FunRunner. It makes me sad, really. Well, there was the one time, from really far off...but I don't count that.

Why is it sideways?

I guess I better renew my membership.
                          You can have ours, rock star

Why is it sideways?

You can have ours, rock star
                            Sweet. But I still better renew my membership.