Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

something about Jesus with a credit card.. (Read 512 times)

The King of Beasts

since we all have the day off (usually) should we get together for an easy little run on the 25th ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yep.  Usually 8am or so, 8 miles, from Centennial Park.
        OoOoo...hmm.

The King of Beasts

OoOoo...hmm.

you going to be in town ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

Out of town.

The Thunder

Out of town.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Cheryl and I will be running in PWP @ 8:00.  Will be wearing Santa hats and bells.

The King of Beasts

Cheryl and I will be running in PWP @ 8:00.  Will be wearing Santa hats and bells.

thats all you are wearing ? it might get cold...

but I will be there.

Hoodoo Guru

but I will be there.

Bring your camera.  Thanks in advance.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

but I will be there.

Yay!

It might be cold, but that's what the shot at the finish is for.

A Saucy Wench

Traitor.

Just seems to me like he got a better offer.  Nut up or shut up

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The run I am doing (with others) was A1's idea...  And he'd be a serious third wheel with them in PWP.

The King of Beasts

yea, I am going to meet the crew in Centennial park at 8, then go for a little run that afternoon in the park.

i heart days off

And he'd be a serious third wheel with them in PWP.

??