Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Isn't There a Chance of Thunder this Weekend? (Read 272 times)

Meh, $5 is $5...

Why is it sideways?

Nice job this morning Justin. I bailed for no good reason--just did not feel like racing.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Thanks! Those hills suck...running after New Year's Eve is stupid. Let's figure out weekend training runs at some point. It's really the only time I can train with other people till mid-Feb. Sigh.
        Matt_B

I noticed you had earbuds in during the race. Curious what few songs were playing on your iPod when you were burning through this course.

Meh, $5 is $5...

A mix of Motley Crüe, 3 Doors Down, Eminem, and Linkin Park. I'm not a huge fan of running a race with an iPod, but it is a nice way of forcing yourself out there on a cold, gloomy day.
            Matt_B

Nice. I quit wearing them for the shorter races since normally you don't see the fast guys with them. That's why I had to ask. I may have to bring it on the 26.2 come April for the last miles. I have a mix of 90/180 bpm songs to help keep my cadence up on some training runs, and then a pump up mix. LP 's "bleed it out" is a good one for that.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Bleed it out is awesome. I normally have that running through my head on speed days.