Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TRENT (Read 264 times)

Are we running in the morning or not? If so- what time? The earlier the better.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

5am. At the corner of Page Road and Belle Meade Blvd. Stone Gates. Slow.
        Can't go until 6am now. Text me in the morning if you wanna go at 6.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I might go with you tomorrow then. My little sister is staying with me right now and I couldn't leave her alone this morning. Looks like i'm not going today anyway... Roll eyes

Are you going tomorrow? I may go....It's the 5 a.m. part that puts a damper on it. But if there's going to be PBR consumed at the Steeplechase at 6 a.m., I might need to go.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sounds like there will be no PBR except at the start. But 5am, it is a go.
                Damnitt...do you think I can run the 11.2 at 5 and then be showered before 7? My dog can't pee again and they had to catheterize, take xrays, ultrasound, etc. etc. for the 4th time now. I've got to pick him up from the vets at 7 in the morning and take him to UT in Knoxville since they have the equipment to figure out what's going on, they're sending him there. They think it might be a tumor Sad But it's possible something is just wrong with his uretha. Anyway... what do you say we start at 4:00? Big grin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha! Got folks meeting me at 5am. And we are running stupid slow. I figure we won't actually get started until 5:10. So 7am ain't likely to happen. You gotta go to UT? Xray? Ultrasound? I love dogs and all, but that is a bit much.
                  JakeKnight

This group is still here?
                    Ha! Got folks meeting me at 5am. And we are running stupid slow. I figure we won't actually get started until 5:10. So 7am ain't likely to happen. You gotta go to UT? Xray? Ultrasound? I love dogs and all, but that is a bit much.
                    Houston, we may have a problem. I'll let you know, but I may have to meet you elsewhere on the 11.2 a little later, or skip it altogether and run on our own again tomorrow. Wed-Sun will not be a problem. I'll let you know when I know more.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

5:10, leave Stone Gates 5:30, Deep Wells 5:50ish, Service Road 6:00ish, Steeplechase Parking Lot Any of those work? Try to be early in case we start on time. Bring PBR. I will not be running with my camera, so that will need to wait until Weds if you don't start with us.

The Thunder

5:10, leave Stone Gates 5:30, Deep Wells 5:50ish, Service Road 6:00ish, Steeplechase Parking Lot Any of those work? Try to be early in case we start on time. Bring PBR. I will not be running with my camera, so that will need to wait until Weds if you don't start with us.
                        If I joined you, could I grab a shower at your place after the run? This would be for wednesday.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

JakeKnight

If you desperately want my company for the whole run, you'll have to come get my ass. Otherwise I'll be at the service road at 5:50. I will bring beers. Probably just two. They will probably be very foamy. MTA: Or we could start at 3:30 and I could just meet at the Stone Gates.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Are you running to the service road? With beers? Dude. I will have company. For the whole thing. Others will be joining in the fun at the gates. I know of at least two others who will be there. One even asked about you this morning.
                            JakeKnight

Are you running to the service road? With beers? Dude. I will have company. For the whole thing. Others will be joining in the fun at the gates. I know of at least two others who will be there. One even asked about you this morning.
                              That was the plan. I hope she's cute. And slow.