Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey Trent (Read 163 times)

So I'm on these antibiotics...and the other night I forgot to take it and I had already been in bed for a while so I was tired. I got up when I remembered to take it, and I just swallowed it without water (since I was too lazy to go to the fridge and get water) since then it's felt like it's stuck in my throat. It's been two days! I know it's not still in my throat. Did I just damage something? It hurts when I eat.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Probably just irritated your throat. Antibiotics? Something you picked up in Bellevue?

Lazy idiot

Antibiotics? Something you picked up in Bellevue?
        Probably Rivergate.

Tick tock

Probably just irritated your throat. Antibiotics? Something you picked up in Bellevue?
          lol My dermatologist has me on them.

S&M Collector

So I'm on these antibiotics...and the other night I forgot to take it and I had already been in bed for a while so I was tired. I got up when I remembered to take it, and I just swallowed it without water (since I was too lazy to go to the fridge and get water) since then it's felt like it's stuck in my throat. It's been two days! I know it's not still in my throat. Did I just damage something? It hurts when I eat.
            Ha! Popping pills with no chaser. Sounds like something I'd do. I'd also freak out, like I did when I though chlorine water from the pool had caused me permanent eye DAMNage. Hope it gets better for ya.
            Come across any cool medals lately?
              Trent...it still hurts!