Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm SO moving... (Read 520 times)

Meh, $5 is $5...

Broken link. Curious to see what this was based off.

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

Hoodoo Guru

Broken link. Curious to see what this was based off.
          Largest per capita percentage of monster trucks, barbecue restaurants, Axe Body Spray sales, wrestling pay-per-view buys, mustaches, honky tonks, dirt bikes, arm wrestling tournaments, etc.

The tangents are moot.

Lazy idiot

wrestling pay-per-view buys
            Sounds like you guys can blame Casa for this one.

Tick tock

Nashville is the Mecca of manliness. With its high number of NASCAR enthusiasts, popularity of hunting and fishing and concentration of BBQ restaurants, the Music City stands alone atop the mountain of manliness.

Amy

A Saucy Wench

And yet... not one of those manly characteristics, with the possible exception of BBQ, do I find remotely attractive.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

And yet... not one of those manly characteristics, with the possible exception of BBQ, do I find remotely attractive.
                  That's just because you're not manly enough.

Amy

A Saucy Wench

That's just because you're not manly enough.
                    So....this appeals to other men? Not exactly what I pictured in Gay Mecca but ok.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Me either, which is why i'm moving.

The King of Beasts

Well...... at least I know where I stand. Cry

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

Me either, which is why i'm moving.
                          Is this your official, "I'm moving to MN announcement"?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Not the official one.

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I was hoping you'd get him to move here...doesn't he like BBQ?