Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

80 (Read 277 times)

The Thunder

It's my first 80! So heap praise on Thundah, my beloved Nashville Mini-swampites! Here, I'll start... Praise Thundah!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Why is it sideways?

Idiot.
          Thunder is the shit.

The Thunder

The Thunder

Why is it sideways?

The Thunder

I wanna see a write-up.
                  On running 80 miles? I'm not big on write ups. I ran 80 miles this week. One step at a time. Sometimes I ran 2 times in a day. Sometimes I ran with Jeffy. Mostly I ran alone. I did a 5k race...which was 6 seconds slower than my crappy 5k PR, in the midst of my longest week ever. I have no pain. I feel good. I dropped 1-2 lbs. Drank a lot...ate a whole lot...and ran more than I have in a week before. How's that? P.S. The little 2000 mile bunny is a long way in front of me...but not nearly as long as he was a week ago. Someone put him on notice....there's gonna be some wabbit stew before the end of 2008. MTA: Jeff...why is your log *gasp* blank today?

What do you have planned for next week?

Oh Mighty Wing

MTA: Jeff...why is your log *gasp* blank today?
                      he must have just not gotten to it yet! ps i'm not sure i've ever looked at his log before - damn just damn

Why is it sideways?

On running 80 miles? I'm not big on write ups. I ran 80 miles this week. One step at a time. Sometimes I ran 2 times in a day. Sometimes I ran with Jeffy. Mostly I ran alone. I did a 5k race...which was 6 seconds slower than my crappy 5k PR, in the midst of my longest week ever. I have no pain. I feel good. I dropped 1-2 lbs. Drank a lot...ate a whole lot...and ran more than I have in a week before. How's that? P.S. The little 2000 mile bunny is a long way in front of me...but not nearly as long as he was a week ago. Someone put him on notice....there's gonna be some wabbit stew before the end of 2008. MTA: Jeff...why is your log *gasp* blank today?
                        Nice. Short day today. But got 'er done.
                          Awesome Thunda! Nice writeup.

The Thunder

What do you have planned for next week?
                            Can't say.

A Saucy Wench

All hail thunder. Although it usually doesnt thunder when it hails. Well not in oregon, did in texas. What were we talking about?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7