Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

long run (Read 394 times)

The King of Beasts

does anyone want to get down on a 20+ this sunday morning? i have to be at work at 12.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Certainly. Oh wait... Oh hey, did you get my text message?

Meh, $5 is $5...

20 might be tough on me right now, but I could keep you company for part of it.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes. But I have to be at work by 8. In Franklin. After I have showered.

The King of Beasts

Certainly. Oh wait... Oh hey, did you get my text message?
            I did, thank you.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

I'll be a solid maybe. Where did you have in mind, easy?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

I'll be a solid maybe. Where did you have in mind, easy?

yes easy, maybe 8:30's to maybe even 9's.  start at the stone gates, do the 11.8, come down and do one belle meade blvd, and maybe another bmb or the 1.6 depending on how we feel.

just to log the miles and get time on our feet, Matlock is a go, stone gates at 6:30

Why is it sideways?

I may be in. 6:30 is early...
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude, this will be epic.  Taggart may be in too.  Damn, I gotta work.  You guys suck.

The Thunder

I just followed up on this...soooo obviously i'm not there.  Sorry...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Maybe somebody should have called you

The King of Beasts

that was fun.  we will do it again.

Why is it sideways?

A nice run, indeed. Good stuff.

The Thunder

Maybe somebody should have called you

Good idea!

Why is it sideways?

Nobody called me. But I showed up.